Saturday, September 12, 2009

Adventureland 2009

Last weekend Ashley, Jacob, Rachael and I went to Adventureland. Mark was too busy working and since daddy wasn't going then Ryan didn't want to go. They missed out - we had so much fun!
Here's Jacob on his first ride. He smiled the entire time.
Then somehow Ashley talked me into riding these - I thought they just went around on the ground but the went up pretty high and fast. I was ready to get off the ride!
Here's Jacob on the airplanes.
He was SO excited to get the firetruck. He told all of the kids in line that he was going to ride the firetruck.
Here he is on the boats.
Not sure how Ashley got me talked into this one either. We spun round and round all the way down the water slide. It was pretty fun though!
We made a deal if I rode the water slide than Ashley would ride this ride with Jacob. She wasn't too excited about it.
But look how much fun she is having :-)
This was Jake's favorite ride - the dragons.
Of course the Raging River. Here come Rach and Ash. And here they are soaked after the ride.
Fun!
Ladybugs
And at the end Rachael rode the Space Shot - she is crazy!


3 comments:

Sophia MaRay said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love Ashley's shirt! Hope the kids are doing good for you this weekend. Right now we are heading out to go and see the Space Needle.

rach said...

i had sooo much fun!!! next year i am getting Ashley on the Tornado AND the Space shot! and we'll get her on the dragon again! :)

rach said...

i had sooo much fun!!! next year i am getting Ashley on the Tornado AND the Space shot! and we'll get her on the dragon again! :)