Today is the first day of school!! We now have a 6th grader and a 2nd grader. Here they are waiting for the bus. I was not allowed to take a picture of them getting on the bus this year. :-(
Come on mom enough with the pictures, the sun is in our eyes...
Don't they look nice!
Individual pics
Jacob eating breakfast.
Jacob wanted to ride the bus so he could go "ride the slide" at school.
Great photos! I like Ashley's shirt! :) The scarf looks great, doesn't it? Ryan is getting so tall! And a huge thank you to Ashley. We loved the thank you card she sent. That was very thoughtful of her.
1 comment:
Great photos! I like Ashley's shirt! :) The scarf looks great, doesn't it? Ryan is getting so tall!
And a huge thank you to Ashley. We loved the thank you card she sent. That was very thoughtful of her.
Post a Comment