Today was the 1st day of school for Ashley & Ryan. 5th grade and 1st graders now! Here are a few pics from this morning.
There they go!! They both had a great day today and are excited to go back tomorrow. Ryan said he played girls chase boys at recess (he said he never gets caught because he is too fast) and Ashley got to sit right next to and have a locker next to Kendra, her best friend.
Looks like you guys live on the beachfront! ;) When I first saw the photos, for a second I thought you were at the ocean. Great photos and can't wait to see you next month. Can't wait to see the new rig either.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys live on the beachfront! ;) When I first saw the photos, for a second I thought you were at the ocean. Great photos and can't wait to see you next month. Can't wait to see the new rig either.
...crazy... I remember Ash's 1st day of Kindergarten! Where does the time go? :) Love the pics!
Post a Comment