Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Ashley!!

Look what Ashley got for her birthday - a golden retriever puppy she named "Honey". Isn't she beautiful! Look what we got!
The puppy really liked Jacob and chased him around. Jacob would shake his finger and say No no puppy to him.
Ryan got to go to Wisner, NE to pick out the puppy with Daddy. He called to say we should "Keep her forever" when he called me to tell me he got one.
Here are the cakes Grandma Terry made. Aren't they great! The kids said she is the best cooker in the entire world. I would have to agree.
And as always here's Jacob enjoying the cake :-)
It was a great birthday. Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Bill, Grandma Ruth, Aunt Debbie, Grandma Shirley, Gramma Ginny and Grandpa Mike, Grandma Terry and Bappa and Rachael drove all the way from Sheffield just for the party. Thank you everyone for coming. It was a great day.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

The Essick's

CJ said...

Hope you had a great birthday ASH! Wish I could of been there. Don't forget I have your birthday gift waiting for you out here in California...I'm taking you to Sea World! So you better tell Mama to get you on an airplane out here soon!

The Claborn's said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Ashley! Honey's a cutie... can't wait to meet her in person!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party it was. Honey is almost as cute as Chewy! luv ya!
gramma